Buying a new mattress can literally change your life for the better by helping you to get the quality rest you need.
Each of us spends 1/3 of our lives asleep, but that time is far from wasted. Here are just some of the benefits of getting plenty of snooze time:
- Improved memory.
- A stronger immune system.
- A better outlook on life.
- More energy throughout the day.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Less likelihood of developing serious illnesses.
- A happier life overall.
Of course, the surface you sleep on makes a huge difference as to the quality of the rest you get. Old, worn-out mattresses simply can’t offer the human body the kind of support it needs. They also cause or contribute to a host of problems, including:
- Insomnia, due to the person’s inability to get comfortable.
- Back and neck problems, due to worn-out springs and other components letting the body get out of alignment.
- Illness, due to infectious agents like bugs and germs.
- Possible serious injury, due to bent or broken springs poking through the top.
- Allergies and asthma, due to accumulated mold spores, dust, and dust mites.
- Bruises and sores, due to the body pressing down onto springs or other hard internal parts.
Not all new mattresses are equal in quality, however. That’s why, when you’re buying a new mattress, we recommend that you buy from us. We offer everything from traditional inner spring mattresses to memory foam, hybrid, latex, and hypoallergenic models. Each is backed by our 120 night comfort guarantee, as well as a multi-year warranty. Plus, you’ll be amazed at how reasonable our shipping is. Go ahead and browse our site, and see for yourself how we can help you get the best sleep of your life.