In our stores (temporarily closed as of 3/24)
- In addition to our daily cleaning efforts, we will be cleaning and disinfecting the following after every customer interaction to promote a sanitary environment:
- Door handles, checkout area countertops, restrooms, faucets, store phones, credit card machines and keyboards.
- We continue to require hand-washing protocol for our team and invite our customers to use our sinks for frequently and thoroughly wash their hands using soap and hot water.
- Employees are encouraged to limit close contact and maintain a 6 foot distance while helping customers, and each other.
- Every customer will be provided a disposable pillow cover prior to trying product.
For Our Delivery Services
- On the morning of your delivery, you will receive a call providing your 2-hour window, and you will be asked if anyone in the home is not well. If so, we will ask to reschedule.
- Our delivery teams will follow a high level of safety and hygiene. Along with regularly cleaning touched areas in their trucks, they will wear disposable gloves during your delivery.
For Our Employees
- Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Asking our associates to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
- We continue to require hand-washing protocol for our team and are providing hand sanitizer and tissues.
- We have restricted business related air travel domestic and international, and have modified or postponed large meetings and are recommending virtual meetings.
A Message from BedMart President Steven Stone About the Coronavirus —
Our community and employees are our top priority.
As you have heard by now the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has continued to increase across our country and the communities we serve. We feel it’s important to connect directly with our valued customers and employees to share the steps we’re taking across our business operations and in our stores to help keep everyone healthy and safe.
We have been closely following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for accurate and up-to-date information and have taken the following steps to maintain the health and safety of our employees and customers…