To our Valued Customers and Employees
As you have heard by now the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has continued to increase across our country and the communities we serve. We feel it’s important to connect directly with our valued customers and employees to share the steps we’re taking across our business operations and in our stores to help keep everyone healthy and safe.
We have been closely following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for accurate and up-to-date information and have taken the following steps to maintain the health and safety of our employees and customers:
- Employees have been asked to stay home if they are sick or come into contact with infected individuals.
- We have restricted business related air travel domestic and international, and have modified or postponed large meetings.
- In addition to our daily cleaning efforts, we’re increasing the time spent cleaning and sanitizing commonly touched surfaces throughout our showrooms, warehouses, delivery trucks and offices.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting the following after every customer interaction to promote a sanitary environment:
- Door handles, checkout area countertops, restroom faucets, store phones, credit card machines and keyboards.
- We continue to require hand-washing protocol for our team and invite our customers to use our sinks for frequently and thoroughly wash their hands using soap and hot water.
- Employees are encouraged to limit close contact and maintain a 6 foot distance while helping customers, and each other.
- Every customer will be provided a disposable pillow cover prior to trying product.
- On the morning of your delivery, you will receive a call providing your 2-hour window, and you will be asked if anyone in the home is not well. If so, we’ll reschedule.
- Our delivery teams will follow a high level of safety and hygiene, and will wear disposable gloves during your delivery.
As with other retailers, we’ve heard concerns about the likelihood of COVID-19 spreading on our products. The information available to us from the CDC’s website states the likelihood of the disease spreading on products and packaging as an extremely low risk. If we become aware of any condition that would make our stores and/or products unsafe, please know that we will respond quickly and with the health and safety of customers and employees top of mind with every decision we make.
At this time, all of our stores are open for business. We ask that if you feel ill please do not come in, our website ShopBedMart.com is available 24/7 and our sleep experts on live chat would be happy to help you. If you need to reschedule your delivery service, please call your Expert Sleep Consultant.
The entire BedMart team and I are committed to doing our part to help keep you safe.
BedMart Mattress Superstores, President
To learn more about the Coronavirus and how you can prevent the spread, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Website.
See the the latest update with store information and store hours here.
Last updated 4/7/2020